Healing Scents chemical free make-up


I am extremely satisfied with the chemical free make-up that I ordered about a month ago. The company's name is Healing Scents.

The mineral foundation can be a bit tricky to apply but I have found that the easiest way is to just tap a little (a VERY small amount) into my palm and mix it with lotion then apply. I also dab just a little powder on age spots before I apply the lotion mixture. This just gives an 'evening-out' effect to my skin color. I suppose you could apply more if you wanted full coverage but I really don't like to look like I am wearing a lot of make-up.

The mascara is fantastic. I have been wearing the same brand of mascara for over a decade so I was unsure of making the switch. Healing Scents mascara does not smudge or clump and it is easy to apply additional coats and is also easy to remove.

I am using the Lavender Baby Lotion as a face and body lotion and also a very small container of facial moisturizer (can't remember the what I ordered and there is no label on the container). I am certain that my skin is much smoother and I have fewer blemishes. I have just placed another order for more Healing Scents products including some items for my husband.

My only complaint is that the website is a bit difficult to use but I must add that the prices are VERY reasonable, especially for such a quality product.
http://www.healing-scents.com/

I was, just recently, told about another company, Coastal Classic Creations that has an even better safety rating than Healing Scents -- but they are very close. I may try some of their products when I use up what I have but I do have to admit that I do like Healing Scent's prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment